I want to give a big thank you to Red Rider at My Ramblings for nominating me for this award. And thank you for looking at my blog and i’m glad that you liked it. People go and check out his blog it’s great. Once again thank you.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in you post
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
Red Rider 11 Questions For Me:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I had a calling from GOD to get his wonderful word out to the people. And to bring his people back on the right track back to GOD
- Is there a story behind the name of your blog? I was going through something in my life and I had to find a way to. The way was to GOD and he gave me the courage to become a better person in life. And that he always love me till the end.
- What is your favorite vacation spot? My favorite vacation spot is Las vegas because I love seeing all the lights and their theme park they have. It’s just a lot of fun.
- What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is “Revelation” part 1-3 because it tell you about how the world is going to become and how when the LORD comes to get his people.
- What is your life’s greatest accomplishment? My greatest accomplishment is finding my way back to GOD and being alive to see another day to spread the word of GOD.
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you be? The food that I would choose is noodles. The reason is because you only need water and they last for a long time. Also if you in the woods you can make all different meals with noodles.
- What is the title of the last book you have read? I haven’t been reading a lot of books lately but, to pick one the book is call “A is for Alibi it’s a good mystery book about a private pi
- What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day? The way that I relieve stress is by writing poems and getting on my blog and writing GOD’S word to the people
- What cities or towns have you lived in? I only stayed in two places out of my whole life which is fresno, ca and hugo, ok
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? I find my inspiration comes from talking to GOD and to know how blessed I am to have my husband by my side to encourage me.
- Do you own any pets? Yes, I own 3 dogs
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- SlimJim- The Domain For Truth
- Steve’s Country
- Peculiar- The Peculiar Journal
- Godsmanforever- God’s Group
- Kamran- Top Education Hub
- Mark Shield- This Day With GOD
- Dawn- Drawing Closer To Christ
- Jesusluvsall- Jesusluvsall’s Blog
- Saania2806- Fun With Philosophy
- Paulina Mwindor- Blissful Hearts
- Pure Glory
My 11 questions to my nominees:
- What is you favorite thing about life?
- How do you feel about how the world is becoming?
- Do you love the beach?
- Have your heart ever been broken before?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you had to choose between Hawaii and Bahamas! which one would you pick?why
- Are you an outdoor person or indoor person?why
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you be?
- What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day?