I want to give a big thank you Lase @Lase’s Aventure with God for nominating me for this Barnabas Award. This is my 3rd and I’m greatful. You should go check her blog out it’s awesome and points on different things. And if you not following her blog now, I would recommend it.
“Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch. Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord”
Barnabas encourage the people in Antioch to seek God. We should all strive to be a Barnabas!!!!
The ways this Award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog
- Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them
- List five things about yourself and answer the five questions asked
- Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because five the number that signifies grace
Five Things About Me:
- I love my LORD JESUS CHRIST
- I love helping other people
- I love sitting back with my lovely husband and watch movies
- I’m always trying to learning something new
- I am scared of rollercoasters
Five questions from Lase:
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager? My LORD JESUS CHRIST and my loving husband
- How do you see yourself as being encouragement to others? By giving people encouraging words and being there for them
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Today from my husband who told me that I can do what I want as long as you have LORD JESUS CHRIST by your side
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? LORD JESUS CHRIST encourages me to get back up and keep pressing on
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? My loving grandmother and my husband
My Five Barnabas Award Nominees:
- Dawn @Drawing Closer To Christ
- Steve’s Country @Steve’s Country
- James A. @James A. Best- Author
- Beverley @Becoming the Oil and the Wine
- Krista @For the Love of Christ
My Five Questions For My Nominees:
- Who is your life is your biggest encourager?
- What is one of your favorite bibles verse about encouragement?
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ?
- How do you encourage someone else?
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on?
For this award this time a used a 2 different questions from what the questions was for the award. Hope you don’t mind but, most is the same. Thank you and GOD BLESS!!!