I want to give a big thank you to my friend Steve @Steve’s Country for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am very thankful and grateful for this. I have been following steve’s blog for a while now and I’m glad that I am. He has the best poems and lovely pictures of nature. He has some of the greatest post to read. And you will love his cat name muffin. You should take some time and go check his blog out. And if your not following you should be. Once again thank you steve for this nomination.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posta. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma: https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I love the LORD JESUS CHRIST
- I love helping people who has less
- My passion is to get GOD’S word out their and pray that someone wants to change their life and give their life to GOD
- Do you dream…a little…a lot? I dream a lot
- What is your favorite vegetable? I don’t have a favorite vegetables
- Do you enjoy walking…what time of day? Yes I do, and I love to walk at night when it’s cool and the stars are out
- If there was a large abandoned house with $1 million hidden in it, and you were told you could look for it for one week, only between midnight and 3 am, and all you could bring with you would be matches, candles and one tool of your choice, no electronic items of any kind. And you would be by yourself. Would you do it? No I wouldn’t because I don’t just people to be by myself
- Do you like, or would you like to try, downhill skiing? I never did it before but I would like to try
Now For My Inspiring Nominees:
Now My 5 Questions For My Nominees:
- What is a nice day to you?
- Have you ever wonder what life will be like after this life?
- What is one of your favorite post?
- What does GOD mean to you?
- Would eat peanut butter with your fruit?