Back with another tag. I have been nominated by my very good friend Shaheshal @Crazy Ideas With Crazy Fun. I am grateful for this tag and this is my second tag. I love tags that are about something happy and positive. If you have any time please go and visit this blog. It’s really great.
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
!0 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Jesus Christ – He is the reason that I have this life to leave
2. My Husband – He makes me laughs and loves me for me. Doing things together like cooking, traveling, and reading the bible
3. My Family – They are they when you’re happy or sad and they make me happy when we haven’t seen each other in a while and meet up for a family gathering
4. Writing – I love to write poems and things that have something to do with our Lord Jesus. Also, I like to write about what’s on my mind. Writing makes me very happy
5. My Dogs – They are just so cheerful and happy when they see me coming
6. My Life – I’m just happy to be alive and spend the rest of my life with my husband with Jesus in our lives
7. Cooking – They always say that cooking is the main ingredient for happiness
8. Traveling – To have all these different places to see. Who wouldn’t be happy
9. My Little Sister – She is just filled with so much joy that when I’m feeling sad, she knows what to do to put a smile on my face and she’s only 12 years old
10. Being Free – When I say free, mean free from evil. Free from all the things that try to keep me from Jesus
If you made it to the bottom of this post I tag you for the 10 Things That Make Me Happy Tag. Have a wonderful day