It’s a special day for me because I was nominated by my sister in christ Beverley @Becoing The Oil And The Wine. This really means a lot to me. She is very inspiring and encouraging just like her blog. You will love how she talks about Jesus and how here life revolves around Jesus. If I was you I would go and give her a follow and read some of her post they are amazing and inspirational.
Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book.
You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book.
Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us.
Rules of the Award
- Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
- Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
- Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
- Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
- Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
- Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
- If a nominee has not written a book share one of their blog posts.
Brief Description of My Progress:
Let me start off by saying that I haven’t published any book and that one day I will like too. See I like to write poems about a lot of different things and I am now working on trying to make a poem book. I’m a beginner at this book stuff but I am getting all my poems together so that I can publish it as a book. I can’t tell you when that will be because I am at the beginning stages of writing my poems. But everyone will be the first to know about it. But with that said here one of my poems that I wrote:
Little Spider Little Spider: https://wonderfulpoem.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/little-spider-little-spider