I want to give both of them a huge thank you for nominating me for this award. Both of them have a really great blog that I think you will enjoy. I’m asking for everyone to go and show both of them some support and give them a follow. Thank both of you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 Facts About Me:
- I was born in Oklahoma
- I am 32 years old
- I am happily married
- I have 3 dogs
- I played basketball in elementary-high school
- I love Lord Jesus Christ
- I love to read the bible every day
- I love to travel
- I love to cook home-cooked meals
- My favorite color is red
- I love to write poems
Abhin Thulasidas Questions:
- A quote that has always inspired you. “What won’t kill you will make you stronger”
- Tell me about a day you want to relive again. The day that I got married ti my husband
- Books/Novels you will recommend others to read. I can’t think off the head
- Things you are blessed to have in your life. Lord Jesus Christ, My Husband, and a loving blog family
- How did you start blogging? Talking to Jesus
- Your best childhood memory? When I was playing basketball
- One thing you will do right after lockdown is lifted? Take a real vacation
- That one wish you want to fulfill in your life? Bring more people to Christ and helping other people
- Which is your dream travel destination? Hawaii
- Things that automatically make you smile? Jesus, my husband, and family
- What are your views about my blog? It is waesome
Steve’s Country Questions:
- What’s your favorite season/why? Summer because now it’s time to go swimming
- What do you eat for breakfast? Pancakes, eggs
- What is a fun childhood memory you have? When I was playing basketball
- Where do you think you’ll be in ten years? Hoping with Jesus
- What’s your favorite drink? I only drink water
- What is a mythological figure you like and why? Don’t have one
- What type of books do you like? the bible and real life stories
- What are some things that come naturally to you? Too many to name
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? It all depends on who I’m around or where I’m at
- What’s your last google search? Make many online
- What’s your favorite flower? Roses
Thank you two again for nominating me for this award and I would like to nominate anyone who is following my blog. You don’t have to participate if you don’t like. Thank you and God Bless. And if your going to participate here are your questions.
- What’s your favorite season/why?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- What is a fun childhood memory you have?
- Where do you think you’ll be in ten years?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What is a mythological figure you like and why?
- What type of books do you like?
- What are some things that come naturally to you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What’s your last google search?
- What’s your favorite flower?