I want to give a thank you to both of my loving friends James A. and Rishika Jain for nominating me for this award. I am glad that Rishika Jain came up with this award and allowed me of many to get this award. I am very thankful for this. And everyone should go over to both their blogs and give them a follow. You will like what they have on there. They both have some awesome posts on there and they are some very good writers. So go over and show them some love and support.
“You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.”
Are you a successful blogger? Have you worked hard for making your blog a success? Are there people in this blogging community who make you smile? Who are they?
This award will be given to the amazing people who are there in all your highs and lows. We learn so much from each other. In the same spirit…this award is a small token of love and gratitude to all the people who have ever been so supportive!
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 8 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Also, provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us why you like their blog. How has it inspired you?
- Nominate around 8 other amazing people who have supported you in every step of the way.
- Ask them 8 questions of your choice.
- Follow The Ethereal Unicorn.
My 8 questions to y’all!
- How does this blog inspire you? Inspires me by keeping going each and every day
- Your favorite post from this blog. Summer Break Begins…
- Any suggestions (for this blog)? No just keep up the good work
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2017 or 2018
- Has there been a time when you wanted to quit blogging? What made you not give up? No, and Lord Jesus Christ and my husband keep me going
- Any fictional character/real person who wish to impersonate? Why? There is no one
- Your hobbies amidst the pandemic… None
- The most recent book you read… I haven’t read a book in a few days
James A. Questions:
1. How does my blog inspire you? Your blog has me inspired to keep writing and to follow my heart
2. Your favorite post from my blog? Back On Earth Today
3. Anything you want me to write about in my blog? No, I love everything that you are doing
4. Why did you start blogging? Was there one idea that clicked to help you start? The reason why I started blogging id God told me that this will be a good way for me to spread his word to the world
5. Would you like to write for a living? Yes I would, that is my dream goal
6. Would you like to write television shows /movies? No. I just want to write for Jesus and my poems
7. Your hobbies during this pandemic…… Writing poems and looking for more work online
8. The most recent book you read or are reading? Haven’t read a book recently
My 8 Nominees For This Award:
- Dawn – Her blog is so wonderful!! It was a blessing that our blogs found each other. Her blog is so inspirational to me. She writes about her life and the word of God. Dawn’s blog has you more grateful to have Jesus in your life. Her blog is the reason that makes me feel Jesus present.
- Mr.Holliman – This is my husband’s blog. His blog is about health and the word of God. I love his blog because it has great information on health like things to eat, stay away from, and healthy drinks. Looking for some great health tips, go to his blog you will find what you are looking for.
- Steve’s Country – Steve has the best pictures of nature and some great poems that you will love. You even will lobe his cat named Muffin. He also is a great writer that writes about different things and life.
- Beverley – Beverley is a wonderful sister in Christ. By reading her post you can tell how much love she has for the Lord and how much she follows the Lord. Her blog is one of many that keeps me going and she always has some encouraging words for you.
- Lydia Potter – Lydia is a bubbly and friendly girl. She loves to write about her life and her family. She is the light of everyone’s day. She keeps a smile on my face every time I read a post by her. Wonderful and amazing blog.
- My Life In Our Father’s World – Her blog is very encouraging and loving. She also writes about the Lord and other wonderful things of life. She is a sister in Christ that I love to hear from
- Abhin Thulasidas – People should really go and check out this blog. He is a good writer and writes about a lot. He also has some amazing poetry that you should read.
- Sheree – Sheree has the greatest pictures of different villages that are so beautiful it makes you want to go and visit. And his post is great.
Questions for Nominees:
1. How does my blog inspire you?
2. Your favorite post from my blog?
3. Anything you want me to write about in my blog?
4. Why did you start blogging? Was there one idea that clicked to help you start?
5. Would you like to write for a living?
6. Would you like to write television shows /movies?
7. Your hobbies during this pandemic……
8. The most recent book you read or are reading?