I want to thank Nabeeha Jameel @BrainStorms for nominating me for this award. I am so grateful that I am able to try out this new about that you have made. This is a great award for people and thanks for making it. If you haven’t check out this blog go and check it out you will like it.
Rules to follow for the BrainStorms Award:
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on, and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
I little summary of my blog GOD’S LOVE:
My blog is called GOD’S LOVE and it’s about Jesus and my life journey. My blog is based on Jesus’s word, the events that are happening, and his second coming. The reason why I started this blog was when Jesus came to me one day and told me that there was going to something that’s going to come to mind to get his word out to the people. And that’s when I came to WordPress to start my blog. Just as I stated before I write about my life before and after I found Jesus, what’s going on in this world, and the signs that Jesus’s return is coming soon. My goal with my goal is to get his word too has many people and show them that the signs are showing that he is returning and people have to start repenting and walking away from their sins.
Nabeeha Jameel questions for me:
- What makes you feel most alive? Knowing that I have Jesus in my life and my husband
- Your favorite fruit? Strawberries, Kiwi, and Pineapples
- Pineapples on pizza or not? Only if the pineapples where cold. Don’t like hot fruit
- What has been your proudest moment so far? Living a happy laugh with no evil around me and not turning back to evil
- Which post of mine is your favorite? Top FIVE favorite CHOCOLATES I Love!!
My nominees for the BrainStorms Award:
- Mr.Holliman – https://greathappyliving.wordpress.com
- Lydia Potter – https://imhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com
- Steve’s Country – https://stevescountry.com
- Rishika Jain – https://theetherealunicorn.wordpress.com
- Riya Gupta – https://worldofmythoughts2017.wordpress.com
My 5 questions for my nominees:
- What is one of your proudest moments so far?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you like to take a walk or a jog?
- How has blogging helped you in life?
- Which post of mine is your favorite?