I’m grateful to Joshua @Spread The Word for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Go over if you haven’t and check out his blog. you will be inspired by what he rights. You will not regret going to his blog and give him follow.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Answers the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me:
- I love to read the bible
- I was born in Oklahoma City, OK
- My hair is black
My Best Posts:
- 4 Year Anniversary On WordPress
- My Thoughts On Traveling The World #18
- Great New!!
- Blessings Sunday My Sisters and Brothers
The 5 Questions From Joshua:
1. What encourages you during these trying times? Reading the bible and praying to God
2. What gives you the greatest happiness in your life? My husband and giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ
3. How often do you wear a watch? I don’t wear watches
4. What is your favorite zoo? I don’t have a favorite zoo just like to go to them
5. Have you ever eaten black garlic? If so, do you like it? No, I have not but I will be trying it
I’m going to do this a little differently like my good friend Steve. If your first name starts with a T, L, J, R, M you are nominated for this wonderful award. Now for my 5 questions for my nominees!!
- What is your favorite place to visit?
- What is your favorite go-to bible verse for times like this pandemic?
- Would you rather have bacon-wrapped hotdogs or a double bacon cheeseburger with everything on it?
- How have your life change since the pandemic?
- What is your favorite go-to snack?