I want to give my good friend Vincent Ehindero for nominating me for this award. This is my first one like this and I’m excited to do this one and spread it around. Vincent is a good writer and talks about a lot of different things. People I highly recommend you go and check out his blog. You will love it and if you haven’t yet please go and follow his blog.
Rules & Regulations💐
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the Award with a PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT statement and a Photograph.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “Environment”.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of winning GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place which can be used as a badge in any page.
My wonderful questions to the nominees 💐
- What’s your favorite animal? I love dogs
- What is the most memorable day in your life? When I first met my husband
- Have you ever cooked a food and you added so much salt? NO
- Do you believe in afterlife? Yes I do, The next life for me is with Jesus Christ in Heaven
- How can you explain PEACE? Jesus Christ, happy, loving, standing together
- Out of the three major environmental pollutions (air, land, water), which one of these is very visible in your environment? And how can it be stopped? The land is here where I stay and the air. The way that it can be fixed if they use more water and stop using those bad chemicals that they use.
- Do you love your neighbor as you love yourself? (By neighbor, I mean people around you) Yes, I do because we are all equal and that there are too many evil and bad people in this world. We have to be kinder to people and show others that it’s okay to be nice and that is Jesus Christ’s way.
My Nominees For This Award
- Lydia Potter
- Steve’s Country
- James A.
- My Life In Our Father’s World
- Nabeeha Jameel
My wonderful questions to the nominees 💐 These are the same questions I answered and thought they were some good ones. So you can answer the same questions
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What is the most memorable day in your life?
- Have you ever cooked a food and you added so much salt?
- Do you believe in afterlife?
- How can you explain PEACE?
- Out of the three major environmental pollutions (air, land, water), which one of these is very visible in your environment? And how can it be stopped?
- Do you love your neighbor as you love yourself? (By neighbor, I mean people around you)
Concept Of Peace
The concept of peace starts with the people of the world. When you think of peace you think of our savior Lord Jesus Christ. Peace starts when people have peace within themselves and is able to walk away from a lot of situations. Peace is love, faith, and hope that you have. The spread of loving your neighbors as you love yourself. Peace is trying to change the world little at a time.
Concept Of Save Environment
What does it really mean to save the environment? Do people really care about the environment? Well people should because this world was made for us by Jesus Christ. The air is getting bad because of the trash that’s everywhere and the dryness of the land. We as people have to start saving the environment ourselves. The environment starts with us and we as people are the only one that can stop it. We have to be the ones to clean up the world. We let it be known but we are not heard. As humans the toxic has to stop.