I want to thank Beverley @Becoming the Oil and Wine for nominating again for this award. I am very grateful for every award that comes my way don’t matter how many times. I want everyone that hasn’t go over and get some great inspiration and the grace of God. Her blog is so beautiful and inspiring. Go show her some support.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. http://idealinspiration.blog
Questions from Beverley😊😊
1.When is you best time to blog?
Answer – My best time to blog is anytime of the day or when Jesus wants me to tell the people something.
2.How do you balance your blogging time with your busy schedule?
Answer – My schedule is not busy for I work from home and I have a lot of time to blog.
3.What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
Answer – That you can’t trust no one but God.
4.What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment?
Answer – Lord Jesus Christ, My Husband, and Being Alive.
5.What advice would you give to new blogger?
Answer – Don’t give up on your blog for your writing will get better. Write what makes you feel better and that you are happy about. It’s going to take some time but with time comes blessing.
My Nominees For This Award
- Joshua Swanson
- The Ethereal Unicorn
- James A.
- Kamal Shrestha
- Steve’s Country
- My Life In Our Father’s World
My FIVE Questions for my Nominees
- What is your best thing about blogging?
- If you could go on vacation covid free, Where would you go?
- What do you prefer fried chicken or baked chicken with rice?
- What would you like me to write on my blog next?
- What would you like to be in the snow or the rain? Why?