Hello everyone, Hope that your day starts off well and with Jesus Christ sunshine. I am here to thank my good friend James A, for tagging me into the Small Joys Tag. This is my first time ever getting this tag and it is awesome. i would love it if you go over to his blog and show him some support. James A, has a really good blog that I think your going to like. So make your way over there and hit that follow button. And thank you again for tagging me in.
Rules and Regulations of this Tag😊😊
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List fifteen of your small joys.
- Nominate five other blogger friends who bring you joy
Fifteen Small Things That Bring Me Joy😊😊
- Having the Lord Jesus Christ in my life and living in his way. Feel his grace everyday and every night.
- Being with my husband Mr.Holliman and doing everything together. Especially when we are traveling
- Being able to wake up each and everyday know that Jesus Christ gave me another day to see.
- At home kicking off my shoes and popping us some popcorn to watch a good movie
- Exiting those out of my life that was only bringing toxic and evil energy in my life
- Making plans to go out and help those who don’t have nothing and want to get back on there feet. I love giving back to people.
- It brings me joy when I go in my backyard and check on my dogs to see how happy they be when they see me coming.
- That I am blessed to not have caught the COVID-19 and for those who have and did, I’m very sorry and you all are in my prayers.
- Eating my favorite desserts after a really good healthy meal i cooked at home.
- Being able to get up and write a post that I know people will read and understand.
- When I am at home in my bed reading the Lord’s word and listen to his plan for me.
- Being able to write poems on how I feel and what I see around me or what happens.
- Finding someone to love me and was welling to change for the better with me.
- Being out of town meeting up with the family for a fun family vacation and sight seeing.
- Being loved by our heavenly Father Lord Jesus Christ and his father God. This part is the best part.
The 5 People I Tag 😊😊