I want to say thank you to Janis @Momshie Diaries for tagging me to this tag. This tag is very new to me and different. I can’t wait to do this tag, Please go over and show some support. You will find some great things on the blog.
This tag was created by Purple Rose from the blog, A Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter.
So here are the rules to this tag:
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Thirteenth Disciple Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag, Purple Rose.
- Answer the 13 questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite?
See when it comes to me it has to someone that I can relate to and that’s why my favorite is Peter because he show how that you can make a mistake and repent to Jesus Christ. Peter shows how us as humans can follow Jesus Christ but there’s always that time when you do a sin and have to ask for forgiveness. Peter followed Jesus Christ asked upon Jesus Christ when he was going through things and Jesus was there.
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer?
I’m not going to sit here and say that I say it all the time but when I do I try and say it when I’m on my way to bed.
3. How often do you take communion?
To be honest not much
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week?
Yes I try to but sometime online you can’t trust to many of these people that calls themselves pastors. There are a lot of people of there that are false preaching.
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group?
I would choose peter, john, and James
6. Why did you choose those 3?
I choose them 3 because they give you 3 journey of life while following Lord Jesus Christ. People in this world can relate either one of them.
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most?
Noah because I see myself working the Lord’s work. To protect my family and fight off the evil. To spread his good word and build has the Lord say to start a new Holy life.
8. Which disciple would you be with the most?
Someone that is trustworthy and loyal like John.
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best?
Peter and John because peter show the human in people and John because of his loyalty and love.
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting?
I never really thought about that, But if it was up to me right next to Jesus Christ.
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus?
I will also protect Jesus Christ by doing what Jesus Christ ask of me. I will do anything to keep Jesus Christ even if that means losing my own life. I will lay my life down for Jesus Christ.
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter?
My husband Mr.Holliman
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have a Judas in our lives who helps us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused?
Everything in life happens for a reason. I have been through a lot of things and seen a lot of things. I have had people hurt me and make me smile. I have been in the dark before and now I’m in the light. You ask yourself why is this happening but Jesus Christ has a plan. I am glad that I went through what I did because I wouldn’t be the women I am today with Jesus Christ in my life.
The People That I Tag: