Hello to my loving brother and sisters of Christ, I am here today with a wonderful tag called The Whosoever Tag that my good friend Dawn @DrawingCloserToChrist for tagging me in. Dawn is a wonderful and inspiring person. Her blog is so amazing and filled with the Love of God. I highly recommend you go and give her a follow and show some love.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? When I was about 6 years old but I have done things in my life and now in my late 20s is when I accept Jesus Christ in my life
2. How many times have you been baptized? Once a long time ago but want to get baptized again and be washed away from all my sins
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.”
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? What it is like to see Jesus Christ? and Those family members you lost, Are they going to be at the heavenly gates waiting on you?
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? My grandpa and my great grandma
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? I really don’t know, maybe because of the holy spirit of Jesus Christ
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? I don’t think I wouldn’t have a question because being in front of Jesus Christ nothing else matters and all my questions have been answered seeing him
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? I would like to meet them all because they each has their own story
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? The violence, The racism, and the destruction of the world
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? Keep believing in God even when you feel everything is going bad for he will help you through everything.
The People That I Tag: