I want to thank Beverley from Becoming The Oil and Wine for tagging me into this tag. I am very grateful and honored that you have thought of me. Her blog is amazing and filled with a lot of Jesus Christ love and it’s very inspirational. You would want to go stop by and show her some love.
The Most Important Guest Tag
“Behold, I’m standing at the door, knocking. If your heart is open to hear my voice and you open the door within, I will come into you and feast with you, and you will feast with me.” ~ Revelation 3:20
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and includes a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) – The reluctant preacher’s daughter From Purple Rose: “I heard someone talking one day about how people would behave if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self–reflection and fun.“
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post
Here are the questions:
- Jesus has shown up unannounced at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door?
It wouldn’t take long because one thing about Jesus Christ you will feel his presents. Jesus Christ wants you to know that he is coming.
2. Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in?
No because I don’t have nothing to hide from Jesus Christ. If there is something Jesus Christ can forgive you for it.
3. If Jesus looks for your Bible, where will He find it?
Jesus will find my bible on my bed or on the side of my bed on the dresser
4. If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what song will it be?
The last song that I listened to was: Tamela Mann – Take Me To The King
5. If Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie or YouTube video you watched, what will it be?
The last youtube video that i watched would be: FAITH NOT FEAR | Do Not Be Afraid – Inspirational & Motivational
6. It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to?
I’m taking Jesus Christ to my home for a healthy and delicious home cooked meal
7. Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus?
Those who really want to get to know Jesus and want him in his life and Jesus accepts than I will invite other people.
8. Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner?
He wouldn’t have to order because he will be getting a good healthy meal cooked by my at home.
9. As you are eating dinner, you look toward the entrance and see the one person who has hurt you the most. What do you do?
Forgive them and talk to Jesus about it and say hello and tell them that I forgive them for Jesus Christ has forgiven me.
10. Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture with Him on your cell phone?
No I do not ask for a picture but ask for him to stay loving me and watching over me and tell Jesus Christ thank you for everything in my life.
I am tagging the following persons if they chose to participate: