Hello everyone I have been tag by my loving sister in Christ Beverley @BecomingtheOilandtheWine for the “I Love My Job Tag” and I am so grateful for this. I am going to say this, If you haven’t been to her blog then you haven’t ran into the right blog. Her blog is filled with lots of inspiration and the love for God. You will really enjoy her blog. So take a little time and go over and show some Godly love. Thank you once again and God Bless
I Love my job tag
Webster defines a job as a paid position of regular employment. However, there are many jobs for which we never receive a paycheck (ie. stay-at-home parent, caregiver, etc.) So for the purposes of this tag, a job is any work that you do on a regular basis. No paycheck is required.
HOW TO PLAY:
1) Use the “I Love My Job” graphic above.
2) Tag the creator Barb at My Life in Our Father’s World
3) Tell us why you love your job. I listed 9 but you are free to list as many as you want.
4) Invite your fellow bloggers to participate by tagging them. There is no minimum/maximum number of “invites”.
Why I Love My Job:
- Allows me to spend more time working on myself with Jesus Christ and spent more time with the family
- Working from home helps me focus and work on my own hours.
- I love my job because I can help a lot of people and spread more love.
- Able to have more time to work on my next job that I want to start that has something to do with helping the homeless get off the streets and get them back on their feet.
- I love my job because I am able to spend a lot of time with my husband and able to travel the world.
- My work gives me lots of time to handle important business and get things done around the house.
- It’s just lovely when you know that you can go out and help people without it hurting your work because there is a lot of people that need some love and help.
- I love my job at home because it gives me a lot of time also to keep my head in the bible and read God’s word and pray to him.
- I love my job because I can have many jobs online with my working hours.