Hello my blog family, Today I have a tag that I am happy to do today. Dawn @drawingclosertochrist allowed everyone to be part of this tag and I am so excited to for this tag. I just want to say Thank You to Dawn for letting us be apart of this Back To School Tag.
How The Tag Works:
1- Choose any picture you like to represent school
2- Please share a link back to the creator of Back to School Tag: jesusluvsall.org
3- Thank the person who tagged you
4- Answer the questions
5- Tag whoever you like
Here Are The Questions:
- What is a favorite memory for you from your school days? My favorite memory from when I was in school is when I was playing my sports and making ice cream from scratch. I love playing sports
- What is a fun story from your school days? One of the funniest things that happen when I was in school was when I went to use the bathroom after practice and when I went to open the door and couldn’t get out. I was in there for about an hour until they opened the door and my friends were standing there laughing because they the ones who pulled this prank on me.
- Who is a teacher you have fond memories of? The teacher that I loved the most was my gym teacher named Mrs.Kitchen from middle school. She was everyone’s sunshine when I came to school and she used to give me little motivation notes that keep me moving forward in life. Her and her family was my second family. I used to spend a lot of time with them. I haven’t seen her in years and it will love to see her now.
- What classes did you like as a child? The only classes that I liked in school was my math class and computer class.
- What classes did you like as a university student? I never got to make it to college but if I did it would be business and computers.
- Is there a teacher who impacted your life? The only teacher that had an impact on my life was my gym teacher Mrs.Kitchen from middle school and she was also my teacher sometimes in a few of my classes.
- Is there a teacher you did not like but now you do? There was one teacher that I didn’t like but can’t remember his name but he used to be mean to the students and talk down on them. but if he see a lot of us now he would be mad on how lots of us made something out of ourselves even though some of us didn’t finish high school. And by the way that was my 8th grade teacher
Friends That I Tag:
- Steve’s Country
- Jessy b
- My Life in Our Father’s World
- Alan Kearns